Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life Life How did I get Life

Life, I mean is it really worth livin? Don't hate me shortie wake me. The meds I'm on will make the feds come quick. You all heard it before is life worth livin should I blast myself? When you sit down and think of all the things you could be doin besides dwellin on the bad things that have happened you will see your life has been blessed from jump street like straight up. Your first day you were born you weren't breathin. God kick started them lungs you fillin with chemicals from the cigs and weed. But you never thought about it like that. Some people would kill to see yet you tryna kill yourself so people won't see you. In my life I've had people die on me from natural causes but never someone tryin to commit suicide. Guess the sayin is true never say never. One of my close friends, who I respect enough to keep his name secret, flirted with death or so we believed. For everyone involved it wasn't fair. Suicide is nothin to play with. I can't say that I've never thought about how life would be without me but god has a way of showin you your worth sometimesyou have to open your eyes and see what is in front of you. Live love laugh three things you should keep in mind when things seem to be goin wrong look at the bigger picture. Greater is he that is in me than that is in the world. You are a child of god if you feel you have nothin to live for live for him givin his only son up for you to even have a chance to think about takin your life. We only get one chance to live, make the best of it.

Julian Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment