Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Enough is Enough pt. 1

To begin I guess I should start by saying that I do not totally hate make up. I do, on the other hand, feel that most women are more beautiful without it than they give themselves credit.



When a man approaches a woman I can guarantee you he is not thinking about how flawless her make up is. Half the men in the world only know the colors of the rainbow, so how can we really appreciate your make up? The reason I say to this is to set up my point. You putting on make up is for you to feel more secure, to fit the media's standards of being "pretty" or "sexy", for that validation and attention.






Natural beauty will always be number 1 in any man's eyes. I've said it time and time again, a man is not looking for someone who face will come off on the pillow at night. He looking for someone who can look, feel and be beautiful without much effort. Drake said it best "Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on That's when you're the prettiest I hope that you don't take it wrong". I totally agree with him 1000%.







So what was the whole point of this blog you ask? To get the word out that beauty is not defined by how much you spend on MAC and who will notice how flawless your make up is. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Once you find that man who will call you beautiful and not fine even when you at your lowest you probably will not understand it at first. But once he gets past the make up and through to you to finally get you to understand that the concealer you adding is blocking him from seeing your natural beauty, you will finally understand that you are beautiful, you always were and you always will be.



Love yourself flaws and all. And find someone who will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment